Recruitment & Employment Confederation
Kinetic Office Recruitment is proud to be a Member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation, the trade body for recruitment agencies and professionals in the UK.
REC members are bound by the Code of Professional Practice which details the Standards required to ensure employers and jobseekers receive a quality recruitment service.
What are the benefits of working with an REC Member Agency?
1. Access to the REC’s Complaints and Disciplinary Procedure. This provides you with a route through which you can take action if the agency fails to live up to its promise under the Code.
2. Your agency receives regular briefings and updates on changes to the law and to best practice in recruitment, so you can be assured their knowledge is up to speed with the changing environment.
3. Member agencies are regularly, independently inspected so you can be sure that their basic practices have been approved as safe and legal.
4. Member agencies sign up to a code of practice, mandating that they must live up to the principles of:
- Respect for Laws
- Respect for Honesty and Transparency
- Respect for Work Relationships
- Respect for Diversity
- Respect for Safety
- Respect for Professional Knowledge
- Respect for Certainty of Engagement
- Respect for Prompt and Accurate Payment
- Respect for Ethical International Recruitment
- Respect for Confidentiality and Privacy